The robust manifolds are constructed from high quality, inert materials, eliminating sample contamination, and allowing all common solvents and buffers to be used.
Designed to match the requirements of individual applications, a variety of collection vessels can be accommodated by the fully adjustable racking system.
Flow Control Options
Biotage® VacMaster™-10 and -20 systems are fitted with disposable stainless steel needles as standard.
Optional flow control accessories include:
- PTFE stopcocks - push fit stopcocks provide individual flow control for each column.
- PTFE construction means smooth operation without sticking.
- Combined PTFE stopcock/needles - replace standard stainless steel needles with one-piece individual control units. 100% PTFE solvent path.
- All needle and stopcock options are fully compatible with ISOLUTE SPE and filtration columns.
Collection Rack Options
Order VacMaster manifolds complete with racks (10, 12 or 16 mm diameter positions (plus 27 mm for VacMaster-10)) to accommodate a variety of collection vessels. Sample extracts are held securely by the height-adjustable 3 plate design. The carrying handle makes it easy to transport fully loaded racks.
Manifold dimensions (including lid fittings)
- VacMaster-10: 280 x 250 x 140 mm
- VacMaster-20: 380 x 250 x 140 mm
Both systems come complete with glass tank fitted with PTFE waste outlet and drain tube PTFE lid complete with 10 or 20 PTFE needle retainers, stainless steel needles and port sealing plugs. Lid also houses vacuum control arm including on/off valve, fine vacuum control and vacuum release valve. Complete collection tube rack (polyethylene) with 10, 12 or 16 mm collection tube positions (plus 27 mm for VacMaster-10).
- Save time by processing up to 10 or 20 samples simultaneously
- Control sample flow individually using the PTFE stopcock option
- No sample contamination due to inert, solvent resistant components
- Meet elution volume collection needs with the easy to adjust rack system
- Thick walled glass tank allows a clear view of the extraction process
- Generous spacing between columns means all ports can be utilized simultaneously
- Robust, easy to use vacuum controls are located on the lid, away from solvent and sample contamination
- Waste can be either collected in the tank, or directed to a suitable trap for disposal
- All systems fully safety tested at maximum vacuum (-20 \"Hg) to ensure safe, reliable operation
- Vacuum safety valve fitted as standard to all systems, preventing the maximum operating vacuum being exceeded